Food for Thought Luncheon Seminar
Join the Cape Coral Chamber and SCORE on Thursday, July 7th from 11:30am – 1:00pm for their monthly Food for Thought Luncheon. Enjoy the opportunity to network with other chamber members and learn new and innovative ways to grow your business.
This luncheon is for current and prospective members, in partnership with the Southwest SCORE Chapter, SBDC, and the Economic Development Office. This month’s luncheon is focused on E-commerce.
Electronic commerce, commonly written as e-commerce or eCommerce, is the trading or facilitation of trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at least one part of the transaction’s life cycle, although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail.
E-commerce businesses may employ some or all of the following:
- Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business electronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
- Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes
The primary objective is to provide education for our small businesses to grow, provided by expert guest speakers.
Please make your reservation ahead of time by clicking on REGISTER.
|Event Item Name||Expires||Pricing|
|Food for Thought Participant – Chamber Members||Jul 07, 2016||
|Food for Thought Participant – Non Chamber Members||Jul 07, 2016||